We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this 3 day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances. This policy does not affect your statutory rights such as your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- We receive the returned product within 3 days following the date of purchase of the product;
- The returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging with any seal or shrink-wrap intact, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new; and
- You comply with the returns procedure set out below;
On the off chance the shelving and storage products are not to your liking then it is possible for you to return them. You have the right to cancel the contract upon notice and return the goods to us (at your expense*) to our address for service within 3 days starting the day of purchase of the product. Please see details on how to return your good below:
- You will need your order reference number and details of the item returned.
- Email: email@example.com or phone customer services on 0844 88 88 511
- We will immediately arrange for collection of the item(s) by one of our carriers, shipped at your own expense*.
- Return the item in its original condition, including packaging and obtain proof of return from the carriers.
- We will then despatch a replacement from our Distribution Centre or process a refund as appropriate.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of cancellation.
*Please note there is an additional 20% restocking fee for special order products.